Friday were the engagement pictures. It was the coldest, most miserable day ever. I sure hope my photographer can edit goose bumps out of the pictures. I was trying to smile but my lips were quivering, so we'll see. The park pictures we originally wanted did not happen. Grass, mud and high heels just don't go well together. I'll post some of the pics up when I get them.
Friday night was pumpkin carving time! We love carving pumpkins, we're such children.
Saturday night we had a few people over. Of coarse, you had to wear a costume, it is the weekend before Halloween people! I just HAD to be a Queen Bee, it suited me all to well! It's funny, my best friend and I (the fallen Angel in the pic below) never tell eachother what we're going to be for Halloween, we just love the surprise. A few years ago we showed up in the exact same costume, AND the exact same shoes from a different store! This year it was odd as well, we both wore tu-tu's and wings (mine were broken by this time of the night).
This of coarse meant that the rest of the weekend was spent recovering. It seems like drinking wipes me out anymore-- I'm getting so old! I just about couldn't get off the couch on Sunday. We didn't get out of the house until about 5:30 that evening! Pathetic!
Hope this catches everyone up! I should be working the rest of the week so more exciting posts to come I'm sure!
2 comments:
Again, so cute.
And wait until you are 30 and/or have kids. Drinking will wipe you out for a week. Seriously.
You're pictures got me curious. I noticed the kitchen in the background. Is that your kitchen? You need to put up pictures of your place. I love seeing other peoples homes... hmmm, sounds like a stalker.
Post a Comment