I'm a new blogger-I said it. I logged onto yahoo and there it was. A woman who was 108 years old and blogging. I figured if she could do it so could I. Not sure who will think that my life is interesting, but I'll give it a go. I'm twenty-something and living the dream. My fiance and I are in the process of building a house, planning a wedding and starting our life together. Stressful. I'm a nurse on the night shift, 7 pm to 8 am. I work in critical care, some nasty stories to say the least. You can just scroll through them if you wish. I sit in a nurses station with women that I know the ins and outs of their relationships, sex lives, bank accounts etc...I love that. I do not love keeping people alive and in misery, which is what I am doing right now actually. Oh well, what are you gonna do?? You get immune to things around here I guess. My mom thinks I'm cold hearted, but you just can't go around the place crying. Enough of that. I'll get some pics up of my beautiful family soon, can't do that at work right now. I've got to actually go get some work done-charts, charts, charts. Yay.
-L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congratulations on your blog... Anything you need to know... I'll try my best. Oh and by the way your template is the same one Jason's cousin and my sister both use. LOL Too cute. I'll add you to my blog roll too.
Well I guess the people you know have good taste Shari, what can I say.
Post a Comment