Thursday, October 18, 2007
Something happy
We go day to day, doing what we do everyday, the same things over and over for most of us. But from time to time something random and so minute makes us so happy. Well guys, I seriously suggest the Yankee Candle car freshner Spiced Pumpkin. I've been happy since I hung it in my little car. Why? I have no idea. I am one of those people that smells make memories come flooding back for me. This car freshner will make every happy Fall memory float around in your car. You thought I was going to say something big and serious-but it's the weird small things that float my boat so easily. I love it! Go get one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello! Smells are the best and I'm a total Yankee Candle girl all the way...
Blog roll. On your dashboard go to the layout page. Click add page element and choose link list. Then you can plug in as many url's for your favorite blogs as you like. :) Who's got your back girl?
Post a Comment