Monday, October 22, 2007

Dreams

Okay, 2 posts in like 2 hours. I'm really bored at work-I admit it! I've decided I'm going to start waking up and journaling/blogging my dreams. They're so vivid, yet so odd. I forget them in 30 minutes time of being awake. Many times I wake up and tell them to my fiance, he remembers what I told him and remindes me later the craziness of my thoughts. For instance, a few weeks ago I was in a wedding. I stayed in a hotel room about 30 minutes from our home. We had not seen each other all week due to our opposite schedules, so he drove up to stay with me. After quite a bit of drinking, awesome sex and passing out, I woke up not sure where I was. His back was to me, I proceeded to shake him, wake him up and ask him, "Who are you?" The second he said something it all came back to me, he was my FIANCE of 7 years! I have no idea where my brain was! I didn't remember it until the next day...so weird. I'm pretty sure that's not normal.

1 comment:

Mrs. Booms said...

I'm laughing my ass off... Well that night was a little nutty... too freaking funny!