Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ahhhhh! The Scale!

I'm getting married soon, in 8 months to be more precise. I've spent a fortune on a photographer, and don't want to have fat pictures. I know I'm supposed to care about how my fiance thinks I look and my friends etc...but I really don't, those people will love me. I just don't want to see those pictures. So, I've been attempting weight watchers for like the 20th time in my life. It worked well at first, then I fell off the wagon for my best-buds wedding and never got back on. Miraculously I have continued to lose a few pounds, I have no idea how, but I'm not complaining. It doesn't really help me though because I just keep eating whatever I want since I'm still losing, but I know it will catch up. Well this is my witnessed vow, to everyone, I will be back on the diet-wagon tomorrow! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mrs. Booms said...

Good luck Liz... I'm having the hardest time getting back on that wagon... I don't think I'll make it back on until after the holidays... YIKES...

And total KICK ASS on you being our neighbor!!! I'm so excited!!!!