11.) I just had a patient tell me I'm a 'crackup,' so I guess I'm funny, or at least I like to think I am.
12.) I waste money. I don't know why, but I'm not happy unless I'm buying something. Doesn't have to be something expensive, just something. For instance, even though I have soda at my house I like to stop at the gas station anyways...this leads into number 13.
13.) I like to stop at the gas station 'where everyone knows my name' (did you hear me singing?) because I like to talk to random people. I sometimes get lonely in my car so I just stop to visit. My fiance thinks I'm weird cause I know the workers at a lot of the gas stations in our hood.
14.) I'm a pretty decent ice skater. When I was little my mom made me take classes. It's fun cause nobody knows that, and when we go ice skating every few years or so I can surprise my friends. No triple jumps or anything, just decent.
15.) I chew on my lip. It's bleeding right now. Yuck!
16.) I'll bust out a good one...My dad was in Federal Prison for 7 years of my childhood. You'd think that'd mess a girl up, but I like to think I'm okay. He made me ceramics and sent them to me, who's dad does that for them?
17.) This may be even better...when my father was busted my brother happened to also be doing naughty things. He was 20 and sentenced to 11 years in Federal Prison. He did not make me ceramics however.
18.) Now lets lighten things up. I have a freckle on my big toe :)
19.) I love, love, love to decorate for the holidays, all of them: St. Patricks day, Valentine's day, 4th of July....EVERYTHING! I'm like a little old lady but I do love it!
20.) I use windshield washer fluid excessively. I spray it all the time while I'm driving and even when other people are driving I'll clean the windshield. I just can't handle a messy window.
There you have it, we're almost like sisters now ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so cracking up over the prison ceramics. We all have such great childhood stories...
The good news? I adore your mother and your sister is pure cuteness!!!
Ah Liz, you just made my whole week...
Seriously, did I not do enough??? My mom was so pissed when I told her... and of course reassured me that I was a great mom.
My heart was broken... but yeah, she has some serious issues, you think?
And you are totally coming over and bringing your sissy with you!!! We'll have girl day with her and Mar.
Gah, I know you think you're not interesting, but every day I come here hoping to learn something about my Liz and every day a big fat nothing.
And by the way.. Do you have any idea how entirely close you are going to live to me... We're talking like a mile girl... like we will run into each other constantly... We'll see each other at Walgreens and the new Price Chopper because they are in between our houses... We are crazy close... so you better get neighborly and contact me soon... I'm missing you in a bad way.
Have you jumped ship?!?!? I too come here often to learn something new about you and yet, nothing!
Post a Comment