I feel like I gripe a lot in these blogs, but in 'real life' I'm a pretty cheerful person. So I use this blog as an outlet for my bitchiness. I have to steal Shari's "You'd bitch if they hung you with a new rope." That cracked me up for about 5 minutes at work tonight. I've already told like 5 people, they've been looking at me like I'm weird.
The point is, I came here to gripe about people reading my blog and not commenting. I have no bloggy friends except for Shari, God bless 'er. Someone please pay attention to my blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've not been getting many comments either... I totally bitched about it as well... Comment Jerks... LOL
Hi! I'm not a jerk, this is my first time here.
Hey Liz, fabulous blog! I saw the link on Turtle's wall (a little stalkerish, I know!) It's nice to get in on the funny nursey stories now that I'm off poop-patrol! If you ever need a guest blogger I I've got a couple good ones from the g-hetto!
Post a Comment